- Aug 14, 2017 -
Nitrile is an organic compound synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile (jīng): a class of organic compounds, a special smell, case of acid or alkali decomposition. Formula: C4H7N Molecular Weight: 69.10 CAS No .: 109-74-0 Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid Content (Purity): 98% Package: 150 kg / barrel Use (Use) ) Is the key raw material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates.
Nitrile gloves are excellent combination of mechanical strength and chemical resistance, and a series of disposable, non-lined and lined with two different varieties.
Nitrile gloves can be divided into powder (Powdered) and no powder (Powder Free).
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, anti-certain pH, solvent, oil and other corrosive substances to provide good chemical protection.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, anti-piercing, anti-friction performance.
3. Comfortable style, according to ergonomic design glove palm machine bending fingers to wear comfortable, conducive to blood circulation.
4. Does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, rarely produce allergies.
5. Degradation time is short, easy to handle, environmentally friendly.
6. No silicon composition, there is a certain anti-static properties, suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Widely used in electronics factories, medical inspection, food industry, domestic labor, chemicals, aquaculture, glass products and scientific research and other industries.
1. Nitrile gloves can effectively prevent organic solvents, the main advantages of high strength, high flexibility.
Mainly provided to the hands of regular contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses, alcohol cleaning and so on. Nitrile rubber is the main function is to prevent organic solvents, but not piercing wear, so the use of the need for extra careful, not to pull and strong wear and tear, so the need to wear nitrile gloves in the external operation to wear Veil gloves to reduce the wear of nitrile gloves and prolong the service life
2. While wearing some nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, because some products will have some sharp edges, and these sharp edges are the easiest to penetrate nitrile gloves, and once penetrated even a small hole, but also enough So that the cleaning agent immersed in the gloves inside, so that the whole glove useless. Therefore, in addition to the requirements in the use of careful operation, but also in the gloves plus finger sets.
1. Nitrile gloves do not contain amino compounds and other harmful substances, rarely produce allergies. We know that health care workers need to wear gloves for a long time, some people on the talcum powder allergy, the day will be from the hands of some rash, miserable.
2. Wear comfortable, long wear will not cause skin tightness, is conducive to blood circulation.
3. Excellent chemical resistance, resistance to a certain degree of pH; resistant to hydrocarbon erosion, not easy to break.
4. No silicon composition, a certain anti-static properties, low surface chemical residues, low ion content, particle content is small, suitable for strict clean room environment.
5. Colorful. Can ease the patient's tension.