Nitrile is a rubber that is a key raw material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates. It is mainly synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. The acidity and alkalinity of Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves is very high, so the cycle of use is relatively long. Because of its good characteristics, it is the most cost-effective product in its class. Especially for some workers who have been dealing with chemicals for a long time, the use of nitrile gloves can protect their hands.
13 Gauge HPPE
Customerized colors are available
12pairs/polybag, 96 pairs/carton or as per the customer's request
Washing label or printing on TPR
- TPR on the back of the hand provides impact protection
- Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves with 13G HPPE fiber hybrid housing for cutting protection
- Sandy nitrile palm coating ensures a firm grip when wet
- for both dry or oily applications
- Have the flexibility to adapt to all working conditions
- Color-coded hem for easy size recognition
-General oil handling applications
-Painting and horticulture
Advantages of the Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves
- Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves provides excellent grip and protects your hands.
- The glove is a seamless fit nylon knit casing that is more durable than cotton gloves. -Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves works longer than regular cotton gloves.
- Breathable nylon knit back will make you feel more comfortable
- This glove has maximum flexibility in wet or dry conditions and can be washed
- The glove is durable, insulated, puncture resistant, chemically resistant and ergonomically designed.
- Versatile, colorful, suitable for any job in the home, yard or workplace.