PVC is effective against water and most aqueous solutions, detergents and diluted bases and acids. It has limited chemical resistance to organic solvents. PVC is one of the more common coatings for coated work gloves. Our Green PVC Double Dipped Sandy Finished Coated Gloves are coated with PVC material and are a protective glove designed for mechanical risks. It can effectively prevent chemical, microbial (bacterial, fungal), water and airtight hazards without any electrical or thermal risks.
length: 26 cm
Materials: Glove: 30%cotton 70% pvc
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Thickness: 1.20 -1,40 mm
Net Weight: 20KG
Features of the Coated Gloves
- Green PVC Double Dipped Sandy Finished Coated Gloves uses advanced PVC coating to keep gloves flexible even under harsh conditions
- The glove is sanded for easy grip and firm
- The inner lining of the glove is made of soft cotton jersey and is freshly treated with Act to reduce the odor caused by sweat.
- This Coated Gloves features soft, secure cuffs for heavy duty handling
- Double dip latex coating provides additional heavy load
- This glove does not contain substance known as being carcinogenic, neither toxic, nor likely to cause allergies to the sensitive people. Before using these gloves, check that they are intact.
- Ergonomic palm design and glove case keep your hands dry, cool and comfortable
Green PVC Double Dipped Sandy Finished Coated Gloves can be used in the folloeing fields:
4.General Industrial Work